Скачать 13.21 Kb.
4th VGIK INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL
July 3-20, 2012 г.
One of the VGIK Summer School’s new courses is Animation and Multimedia devoted to the 100th anniversary of Russian animation.
The course will be headed by ALEXANDER PETROV, director, animator, member of ASIFA, member of the American Academy of Motion Pictures and Sciences, Oscar winner.
The aim of the course is:
- to master knowledge of classical and modern animation technologies.
- to create 1-2-minute animated films by international crews on the theme “Yaroslavl - World Cultural Heritage”.
The Program of the Animation Section of VGIK Summer School will include a series of master-classes led by famous Russian animators. One of them is the workshop by Alexander Petrov “Living Painting” with a visit to his studio in Yaroslavl. Other sections will cover the study and lectures on the following topics: “Feature-Length Animation”, “Puppet Animation and the Newest Digital Technologies”, “The Artist of 3D Puppet Animation”.
Requirements for the applicants of the Animation Section of VGIK Summer School:
1. Possession of basic skills in classical animation: the applicant is to present by May 15, 2012 several drawings and scenes in cel, stop-motion, cutout animation or any other animation technique
2. Knowledge of basic computer animation and NLE programs (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Macromedia Flash, 3D studio Max or Final Cut Pro)
3. The applicant is to present by May 15, 2012 the vision (text or storyboard) of the future film on the theme of Russian and world animation history.
6. The terms of staying:
a) VGIK provides:
b) The participants pay for:
RUSSIAN STATE UNIVERSITY OF CINEMATOGRAPHY
named after S. Gerasimov (VGIK)
W. Pieck str. 3, Moscow, 129226-RU
International Department: (499) 181 26 80;
Fax: (499) 181 80 74;
|4th vgik international summer school yaroslavl, Russia July 3-20, 2012 г||4th vgik international summer school yaroslavl, Russia July 3-20, 2012 г|
|Summer School Program «The 20th century History of Russia» 12. 08. 2012 – 26. 08. 2012||Anderson, Barry D. School Bureaucratization and Alienation from High School, Sociology of Education, Vol. 46, Issue 3 (Summer, 1973), pp. 315-334|
|International projects in the Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod Alexander Gorylev|
Т jep-10325-1997 «A. G. I. R. R.» (Amsterdam Grenoble International Relations with Russia)
|School of International Relations|
|Innovative engineeringeducation and specialists training international Symposium (Moscow, Russia, 27-28 March 2007)||International Academic Conference Adjustment of Economic Structure and Sustainable Development|
«Adjustment of Economic Structure and Sustainable Development: Perspectives in Russia and China» to be held on October 4-5, 2012...
|Ministry for science and education Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia XLVIII all-Russia conference on problems in||Ministry for science and education Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia XLVIII all-Russia conference on problems in|